I have been reading something about exercises and losing fat around lower stomach. I read that most of these common exercises will not burn off many calories. People that tried those exercises said that energy must burn, in order to lose permanent weight. I am sick and tired of this exceed fat around my lower stomach and I really need some help. Can anyone give me any useful advice, and not just say to lose weight?

To workout the lower stomach fat, maybe you should try doing sit-ups. After this, you may search for some specific abdominal exercises associated with breath control mechanisms. Aerobics would do better justice too if you want to get rid of lower stomach fat. Yoga is the ideal and permanent form of cure most of us need. I can tell you one exercise for example so you might try it. First, you need to kneel down, sit on your knees, and touch your thumb with the index finger while leaving other three fingers straight on both hands. You should keep this in the sides of the pelvic border and bend forward as much as you can. I would strongly recommend that you do this under the guidance of a person who is familiar with Yoga. You should really try it, because I know this exercise works out for sure however obese you are.

ive alwayz been a lil on the big side and one sure way you can lose the pounds around your belly is to just walk try doing it and hour a day walk across town as fast as you can without running swing them arms and hipz and believe me youll lose that belly eat what you want juzz a lil less than you normally do instead of four scoops of icecream eat two etc. it really workz it took me about 4mo of walking fast for an hour a day and i could see major results

I found this website after researching some stuff on the internet about lower belly fat I can't seem to lose afer my pregnancy. I work out very often and eat right. but no matter what I do or how much weight I have lost that bulge is still there. I started to feel like I would never have a flat stomach agian.. til I read this... I am not sure if it works or not but I am going to try it with hopes that it does... Perhaps it will be helpful for you too.

http://www.onhealth.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=56021

been doing it for just a few days and it feels like its working