My son is 6 years old he suffers from epilepsy. He has jerks in his head and neck. They always feel dizzy and like he is going to collapse. I think that he has myoclonic seizures, but I am not sure. I think that his doctor is not trying enough to help him.

I am soon sorry this is happening to him, he is only 6yeras old. However, not sure if it would be myoclonic seizures, there is usually not fatigue afterward. What treatment have you tried so far? You should see a neurologist if you hadn’t so far. I know a person who had abnormal eeg and treatments have not helped. I am sorry I can help you more I am not a doctor.

Hi. Maybe try another doctor if you aren't happy with the current one. Is he on a preventor medication like Epilim?

It is rare for an child to have myoclonic seizures. My son, now 13, was 4 when then they started so I can empathise with how concerned you must be. My advice is to see another doctor. Ask for an EEG. Good luck.