Hello, and thank you for reading this. On tuesday this week, I noticed a small bump on my arm(close to my wrist). A closer look at it and this is what it looked like: Slightly clearish, with a gleam. To me it looked like a blister(you know when they bump up filled with liquid and you need to pop it, or it turns into a painful blister) So I popped it, and a clear liquid came out. I thought: Problem solved. But when I woke up the next day it was worse! Now it's a flat, raised up area. It's dark pink, with a lighter pink circle around a scab(where I popped it). It's 3 times the size of the blister bump thing, and it formed more smaller blister looking bumps on the very edge of it(I popped those too, but they haven't done anything). I showed my mom, and she said it might be a spider bite. But what is it, and how do I get rid of it? I don't have health insurance or medicad, and there isn't a free clinic where I live. So please, any helpful information would be nice.

If it itches it could be the start of scabes,if it is it will start to spread.