I am a 18 year old girl. About two weeks ago I started to get a red bump on the back of my leg behind my knee that itches a lot. Since then it now has about 7 red bumps near it that itch also. Could this be ring worm ( it doesn't look like a ring) or... spider bite? Sometimes it starts to itch even more when I just put water on it. In general it itches a lot though. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

I have the same thing. One day I had one then like a week later I have like 17. They itch like crazy and look horible. My mom said it is probably a spider bite. But I don't know.

That sounds like bedbugs. They always have small bites close together and they have been making a resurgence lately. Yall should check it out

sounds like what i had about a year ago. i had intensely itchy red bumps in the crease of both knees and and the creases of my groin. i went to a clinic, and they didnt know exactly what it was, but prescribed an anti-fungal and oral antihistimine, both of which ended the itch, but not the bumps. about a week after the anti-fungal the bumps went away on their own.