Last night something strange happened. My boyfriend got up and starts walking around the flat. It took me few minutes to realize that he is sleeps still. I brought him back to bed. This morning I told him and he just laughed and said that he does not remember of anything. There were few events before when he slept with “open” eyes. That is really scary. Is he a sleepwalker because of this?

Sleepwalking occurs when you get up from bed and walk around even though you are still asleep. You might talk or shout as you are walking, eyes are usually open and have a confused, look to them. Events like this can be dangerous. It often involves actions that are crude, strange, or in the wrong place, can also result in hostile and violent behavior. How old is your boyfriend? This happens very rare in adult life, so I guess that this is just strange sleep event.