I am a mother of 14 year old girl. She spent last weekend with her father and came home with strep throat. He had strep throat and he was on antibiotics and I didn’t know that. She has headache and sore throat and she skipped the school this week. I know that antibiotics are treatment, but I was wonder if she can be treated homeopathicaly? I would like to avoid antibiotic, but according to her physician it can be only treated with antibiotics. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Homeopathy teaches that any symptom is due to a predisposition that if you use antibiotics you close off the vent that is relieving a problem deep in the body. As she is 14 she is very close to puberty if she isn’t already. I can only recommend Belladonna, 3 doses for the red throat. I am not sure what is for the strep throat.