Hello! My 9 month old baby was suffering from fever, and swollen lymph nodes, loss of appetite and in the end doctors diagnosed a tonsil infection. How much should I be worried considering that he is not even one year old?

You needn’t worry that much. Strep throat is best treated with antibiotics, I suppose in babies as well. I believe you should just follow the doctor’s orders and everything would be just fine.

I agree with ludmila. You don’t need to be worried that much because your baby isn’t old one year. I can understand that as a new mother you are worried over every little thing but this is going to pass very soon. Throat and staph infections are treated with antibiotics and since she is so small she will get the smaller amount of antibiotics but of course this is something that your pediatrician is going to decide and you need to consult with him about all the other things you can do for your daughter.

I presume that he will tell you to use warm compress on her throat because this can relieve the symptoms of infection but I repeat consult with him before you do anything on your own.