Hello, I am 38 years old and it looks like my anxieties are becoming more complicated. It seems they are causing my throat thickness. As if it is not enough that I have to deal with my fears and panic attacks, I have to bear with physical symptoms too. I just hope this nightmare will be over soon...

Well, I hope that you are trying to do something about this condition of yours. My wife had similar problems (with anxiety I mean) and she has been taking medicaments for that. I can say that medicaments really helped, but she had to deal with some minor side effects, like headache, even nausea occasionally. But, the good thing is that she is ok now, I hope you will be too.

I got this when I would have a panic attack or general anxiety, don't worry, it's just a bad sensation, try and calm down, take deep breaths.

I HAVE ALL THE SAME THING ALONG WITH HEART PALP AND CHEST TIGHTNESS AND AM STARTING THE FEEL THE SAME WHEN IS IT GOING TO END FEELING. sOME DAYS IT DOESNT SEEM WORTH IT.

Hi I am 35 and back in June I started having panic attacks, dizzy spells and just feeling so depresses. Its now almost a year later and I still feel the same. There days that I feel I wont make it through. It is scary and sickening. The depression and the dizzy is the worst for me. I have done some research and have found that all my symptoms point too a hormonal imbalance. I have not gone to my doctor for it because I do not want any meds for it. I talked to someone at my health food store and they recommended remifemin. It is a herb that contains black kohosh. You take one in the morning and one in the evening. I started it 2 days ago and she said you wont see any changes for at least four weeks so we shall see what happens. I pray to go that it helps and all of this crazy things go away. I know what its like and it is no fun thing for any women to go through.