Hi. I'm 24 years old and I am a student of international law. I have this really stupid problem but, what can I say, it started to affect my social life and I need help.
I suppose I didn't get concerned about my health until about 2-3 months back when my noisy stomach really started to get loud and begin to affect my everyday activities.
I was studying in reading room almost all years on college but I had to quit because I bothered other people with my stomach bloating.
I haven’t been to any doctor and I was hopping that someone could help with some useful advice on this meter.
Thanks

I know a bit about and I’ll share with you my knowledge.
You see, noisy stomach is often cause by food intolerance. It is one condition where organism has some difficulties in digesting one type of food, for example, greasy food.
People do not take this seriously and because, the results of bloating (flatulence and sometimes diarrhea) are rather unmentionable people find it difficult to discuss this subject with anyone or even to mention it to our doctor.
There are also some very serious diseases which can make similar symptoms like disease of the intestine, which is rare but should be ruled out by referring to your doctor, lactose intolerance and excessive fiber in the diet: beans or pulses, fruits, legumes like cabbage and cauliflower.
What you need to do is to contact your gastrologist and schedule and examination. Doctor will determine right cause and point you on the right direction.

Yeah I can chime in on that note from Vilhelmina. After keeping a log of what I ate on days that I had class, I was able to discover that I could avoid this trouble with loud digestive sounds by not eating wheat bread and not drinking milk. I think there are other foods that, to a lesser extent, can cause a problem, but wheat bread and milk are definitely trouble-makers for me.
Strange though it may be, what are called "sprouted" wheat breads that you find at the health-food stores in the States are actually fine for me. I am not affiliated in any way with the bread companies or the health-food stores. This post is actually the complete truth, written to try to help people like me.
As a side note, I never had this trouble with wheat bread or milk before a year and a half ago. Not sure what happened. I did get traveler's diarrhea around that time...but who can say for sure?