I need to hear something about guided relaxations for the fact that relaxation is something my body is striving for lately but I don't seem to manage it by myself. So I have heard also that there are some guided relaxations but I don't have any info regarding them so how does it works and would it help me relaxed?

Sure it could help you it is better than doing relaxations by yourself. I could suggest to you try it before guided relaxations helps you a lot in concentrating on the right way and I personally use many kind of guided relaxations and I most prefer the rainbow meditation and the golden waterfall relaxation and it guides you through every step of relaxation process so you are comfortable by yourself free of thinking do you do it right way for those cd's or tapes are really of help. I started also using some guided relaxation cd it is called –spirit journey and also I prefer guided relaxation tape called –building self acceptance-it is perfect it tells you what to do how to relax and it guides you through the relaxation with some pleasant music in the background. So guided relaxations are much more effective especially if the relaxation is individually performed so you could make much better results by using them and after a while you won’t need them for by using guided relaxation for some time you would gain some knowledge of how to do that by yourself.