Hello, folks. My friend and I are planning to do some mediation. We are totally new at this, so we will need some info before we start anything. I would like to know something more about active or dynamic meditation. I hope someone will know to tell me. We will be grateful for all your replies.

Hi, there. I think that is good that you want to do the meditation. Dynamic meditation can be practiced in four stages. Each stage lasts for ten minutes. I wouldn’t bother you here with details. Meditation is something that you should practice with your teacher. He will fill you in with details. It will be step by step. Please, let me know what you learn. I hope everything will be fine. Bye!

Hello, everyone. I think that dynamic meditation is a good idea. However, you must be cautious when doing this. You should do it on a safe place. It would be excellent if it was some hall with thick carpet on the floor. I also recommend doing it on the lawn. Of course, weather should be fine in that case. However, some mornings can be very beautiful for this occasion. You should do it also on an empty stomach. Avoid falling on the dangerous objects like windows. Good luck!

Hi, guys. I think that active meditation is a great idea. I don’t have any experience here, but I will definitely try it. Our lives became full with stress. Meditation will be a great way to make some relief. I think it would be best to consult an expert. Maybe someone here can recommend us some meditation teachers. If you find out something new, please let me know. Good luck! Bye!

Hello adrianne122,
I did dynamic meditation - the one from Osho - every day for over 6 years. It is a completely life changing technique. Do it for 3 or 4 days in a row to get your body used to it - that is the painful time - but after that you will simply fly. There is no need to have a teacher, although it is a great technique to do in a group if there is the facility where you live. But otherwise, buy the CD, read the instructions and free your heart and spirit.
enjoy!