I'm in need of some serious help.

Details :-

Male

Age:19

Region:India

Climate: Cold at night to mor & High Heat at midday.

Virgin

Uncircumcised

3 months ago i had a serious case of itch with fungal infection on upper thigh &  my doc suggested Ketoconazole 2% Cream and after a week the fungal infected skin came off.

Now, Since last week I'm getting a slight itch inside the foreskin & theirs some sort of white/cream colored stuff which is really smelly. When i rub the inside of foreskin & base of head to clean theirs more of it and goes off when i clean it with water but still it appears the next day.

I'm hygienic , since last year i have been cleaning under foreskin with water everyday (not warm water).

I don't know if its Smegma like in other posts or fungal infection.

Should i apply  Ketoconazole to the inside of foreskin & the head  or  just clean it with water and wait for few days.

Please Help,,

Thanks.

hey there concerned.... It sounds like smegma..... does it itch at all or burn when you pee?

are you able to pull back your foreskin all the way to clean all of your glans (head)?

Iwould just try to wash your penis every day with warm water and if you have a mild soap you can try using a little of that just make sure you rinse your penis well after you are done

That sure sounds like smegma to me. When I was your age it would start to come back a few hours after I washed it, so the next day it was loaded again. Just a suggestion, you could use a baby shampoo to clean it, the kind that doesn't hurt the eyes. Regular soap used to cause me some pain after a little while if I didn't get it completely washed off or if I rubbed it too much while cleaning it.

YUP baby shampoo is great Thanks njoy i was trying to think of another thing to write besides "mild soap" yes if you get regular soap in thr wrong plave it really burns!!!! OUCH lol but yes smegma can accumulate quite quickly

Thanks for the reply everyone .
@Biomajor
Yes it does itch sometimes less, sometimes more & other time no itch at all in a day.
It doesn't burn when i pee.
I can pull back my foreskin.
Thanks.

@njoynlife
Yes it does come back in few hours & few days ago i used a soap and started to get painful so i washed it with water.
Thanks.

So, should i just keep washing it with water ?

have you used baby shampoo..... the stuff that is designed to use on babies so if it gets in their eyes then it wont hurt?

if so did that still burn?

It seems tot me that this is the normal cheesy stuff that we all get under the foreskin this is there to keep the glands of the penis healthy. What confusing you is that this cheesy or milky stuff appear at the same time as when you get this infection, this is normal and typical to boys at your age some boys it happened at a earlier age, it is different from human as we all is different. This cream is released from very small glands witch is very low under the penis scene and in some cases it is visible. The best what you can do is to accept it as it is as there is nothing you can do, the only thing you can do is to wash it in Luke warm running water with soap and dry it with a towel and pour on a antiseptic power or baby power on it, this will prevent that it is stinging. You have to wash it at lease once a day but twice is better. By the way this is why we must wash our hands after we go to toilet or urinal.