I'm 16 years old and I have a itch inside penis skin and white substance gathered inside the skin . I wash it everyday but the next day it continues the same . It makes me feel very uneasy .how to cure it.

Hi Guest,

The white stuff under your foreskin is smegma and is NORMAL.  You need to clean it daily.

Can you retract your foreskin?  If not, start stretching - now! 

The itch, have you been sexually active?

Yes I can retract it . I didn't have sex . I mustarbate even itch is there . Is this infection or something else.

It's not an STD.

You say "inside penis skin" so I assume you mean under your foreskin. It could be related to the smegma. Just use a mild soap and water to clean there. Try to keep your skin back for a bit too, so that the air helps keep it dry.

You really do need to clean it often. Normal smegma and other fluids, urine, semen, and dead skin cells build up and they can get nasty. They may irritate the skin too.

Try cleaning it first. It could possibly be a fungal infection but keeping the skin back, so it dries out some, should help with that.

I got it but is that mustarbatetion will be normal in this situation and can this infection be cured by the instructions that you have given .

It won't affect masturbation.

Usually a good cleaning will resolve these problems. Just use regular soap, nothing fancy, and lots of water. Make sure it is thoroughly clean. If you can keep it back it will help it dry which reduces the likelihood of a fungal infection.

Can I use dettol soap. And I heard that perfume soaps are not good for this infection . So is this necessary to use soap while washing it

Perfume soaps are not the "best" thing to use. Just a plain soap is best. I'm not familiar with dettol soap.

Rinse well!

Do I need to avoid some food for this

Please Can you suggest some of the soaps

Just a regular bar of soap is fine, Ivory or something like that. No moisturizers or perfumes.

Just rinse well.