Right straight to the point...
I wasn't actually told by anyone that the White stuff under my foreskin wasnt normal but I sort of guessed, today I retracted my foreskin fully back for the first time and discovered a fair bit of stegma, I cleaned the bits I ccould see before but until today I had not known there was more. I have more or less cleaned It off now but I want to know..
Will it come back?
Should I wash behind by foreskin with soap? And
If it is going to come back how can I prevent it. I dont want to tell my parents.

Sorry I mean Smegma

Don't worry, your father had it too --- if he had a foreskin.

Yes it will come back and you can just wash it off with water or even wipe it off with TP.
It gets less as you get older but until then it will probably come back over night. :-(

If you use soap be sure to rinse thoroughly as soap can be quite irritating if left under your foreskin. >;)

Thanks :-)
But also the smell.. Will it go?
And do most people get this?

Yes, it's the smegma that smells so keeping it cleaned off helps get rid of the smell. But your glans is constantly producing it so it only goes away for a short while after cleaning. I guess most guys have smegma. I used to have quite a lot from my teens til I was about 60, then it started to go away. I'm sure some guys have a lot and some have almost none.

How long do you mean by 'a short while' and if I clean I once a day will it smell?
As well as this on other forums people suggest dipping your penis is salty water.. Does this actually work?

I don't know about the salty water, never tried that.
The time is really a personal thing. It may come back in a few hours or it may take a day or more.