Hi, i have a question to you :)

I know that you have to clean under your foreskin, but it doesn't feel good to me..

I'm very sensitive there and it feels dry harsh if i remove everything there, so i only remove a bit, if it gets too much there. 

My girlfriend has no problem with this, but I'd be interested if it is normal that girls are ok with the with stuff there if it isn't too much, especially when giving head?  Thxxx!! :-) 

Hi 16,

It may not feel good to you to clean it but you should.  It's a hygiene issue.  This girlfriend may like it but you can bet most won't.

Eventually you won't be as sensitive.  Keep working on it.

God luck.

Hey,Use a mild soap and rinse with lukewarm water 2-3 times a day.Do it in the morning,in the middle of the day and in the early evening. You don't have to use soap every time, but use much lukewarm water.This helped me when I was younger and had the same problem as you.Good luck boy 16

Hi, thank you for the answers.. :)
Yes, i have removed it some times, but i then, without the white cream, the foreskin doesn't go back as smooth as before and it doesn't feel as good when Im masturbating :D
It just feels quite well so i hope its ok to most girls :)
Did your girlfriends care, if there was a bit of it?
thx to all :)

Hey boy 16,I removed all the white stuff,and my foreskin did go smooth back.A white stuff like this is called smegma,it usually smell very bad.Does your white stuff smell bad?And how often do you pull your forskin back and wash your penis??(If you want to,feel free to pm me,if you have question you wont ask in the open.)

Yes, it smells a bit, but not bad i think.. just like penis, only more intensive :)

Puh.. i don't know how often wash it there, it depends on how much sex we have.
When we don't see, i usually wash after one or two weeks, when it gets too much..

thanks at all for help :)

Wash your penis with soap every time you take a shower. And I will advise you to use only water and  rinse your penis every day. If not, you can easily get an infection. Many girls hate it when it is smegma under the forskin. And a fresh penis shall not smell anything.