anyone know? i need to know fast. It is my first time taking it and wonder if there is a difference depending on how long it is in your system. can i get high on herion still?

no,.it is an opiate blocker,.u will get sick and be worse!

Did you talk to your doctor about this? How come nobody has explained this to you.
Suboxone is a long-lasting partial opiod agonist. It is a very potent chemical, and in therapeutic use its ceiling dose is 32mgs. The suboxone has an extremely high 'affinity' for the brain's opiod receptors, moreso than heroin. Because of this, the suboxone will override heroin.

Was this helpful?
If you have any more question feel free to post.

No. Suboxone contains a chemical called naloxone which blocks the pathways to your neural transmitters that release opiates into your system. Think about throwing feathers at a brick wall. Also if you attempt to use you can throw yourself into major withdrawal.

Tell your doctor that you are still having cravings for heroin; you may need to increase the dosage of your suboxone. Trust me when I say give the medication a couple days before going back to the junk. In the end you will be glad you did.