Hello!
I need advice. What dosage should be taken considering suboxone? What are symptoms of overdose with suboxone?

Usual dosage for adults is 16 mg a day.
Suboxone is opioid. Symptoms of overdose include sedation, respiratory depression, hypotension, and even death.

Dont do it. Suboxone is just as bad and hard to quit as herion. I know.

Suboxone is an opiate and hard to quit, but it will give you your life back and put some structure into the way your living (not always trying to get $, score, use, etc) Also you have exact dosages and can effectvly taper. Much safer and a whole lot less hassel than the heroin. Just taper down low on the sub and quit. It'd be pretty hard using heroin to quit herion, but the suboxone can actually help you stop.

the same as other opiates however there is a lot of side effects such as shortness of breath you should seek advice if this happens.hand shakes, headaches, constipation, diarrehoa,palpitatyions, dry mouth. these are all common at the same time especially when first taken however if you get shotness of breath or trouble breathing then you should not be on this medication.tell me i am from the uk we only get suboxone if there is suspiscion of injecting the drug as the drug company made it more likely to get withdrawals if injected than its sister subutex,suboxone is just subutex with more naltrexone in it in order for patricipated withdrawal upon injecting.good luck

I agree once your on it subutex\suboxone is the best of the lot for reducing and detox its just a bit hard to settle down on it at times, i wouldnt reccommend it for maintance. 16mg is a full opiate receptor blocker but some people can go as high as 32mg some australian doctors who pioneered or helped to pioneer the drug dont think there is a ceiling dose

I started on suboxine and had no withdraws. I went back to using after dental surgery and was back in full force, using 10 perc @ 30mg a day. I don't feel I can get the buzz anymore, does anyone feel that way? I am tired of alwasy trying to get pills and spend thousands of dollars. The last time I stopped without the sub, I literally would "jerl" and threw upi very bad, I later had my gall bladder out after throwing up constinally, so perhaps that wasn't a side effect of stop taking narcotics or was it? When I have been out, I am extremly grumpy and sweaty, but never threw up, becuz I would get more pills. I have about 10 sub, 8mg?the orange ones, when should I start taking. I have to control this for I have three children and a new fiance and don't want him to know. Pleas reply, will I have withdraws of I take the sub, and how much will I need? I read that one guy did great with a total of 84 and have the schedule of how many he took. Please reply for I am out now! So I though this is the time I should start. Well actually I think I should wait to after Christmas for I don't want to be a b***h and sick. So how much should I start as of Jan 1st and should I go and spend the weekend away from my fiance so he want see me if I DO W/D. Thank you for taking time and replying to this email. I want these out of my life, did you feel that way, I have been on them for about 9 years!!!!! Good luck to all..

Your friend