Hi, folks. My younger sister is suffering from anxiety. She is constantly in that condition. I would like to help her, but I wouldn't like her to begin with medicine at once. Is it possible that anxiety can be cured with herbal tea remedies? I would really appreciate all your replies. Bye!

Hello. There are many herbal tea remedies that can treat anxiety. However, I suggest you consult with a doctor first or at least a pharmacist. Valeriana extract has been used for this purpose world
wide. It is also good for insomnia and prevents panic attacks during the night. It is safe for taking for short term, but its effects are not so known for longer period. Kava kava (Piper methysticum) promotes sleep and in that way treats anxiety. There are other herbal tea remedies recommended for this condition. Some of them are: chamomile, lemon balm, California poppy, Meadowsweet, etc. Some of them are stronger and some of them are mild, so I would again advise you to consult an expert first before your sister starts taking any of these teas.