Hi, I need an advice in area in which I have no experiences. I have very dry hair. My skin is also very dry. I have a lot of scurf. My girlfriend told me this: I have never noticed that my hair is so dry. Now I want to do something about it. Can you please advice me what are best hair products for dry hair?

It is nice of you girl that she is wiling to help and notice you, and your problems. Dry hair should be treated on time because later it can start falling of. Of course there are many products on the market and people have different opinions on each of them so I will recommend the ones I found useful. I use Emy conditioner and Emy shampoo because I have dry hair also. I hear that Kerastase Bain de Force is also very good.

The best thing for you do do is get hair care and shower products that are free from chemicals like propylene glycol,sodium lauryl sulfate any parabens(look up what they are on the net).They are SO bad for you.

Go to *** or **** or just google organic products. There are many out there.You will see improvement in days.

**edited by moderator**Web addresses not allowed**

A few good treatments are:
1) K-Pak Reconstruct from a company called Joico. They als make a shampoo & conditioner to go along with the K-Pak Reconstruct. Very good products.
2) Saturate Intensive Moisture Shampoo and Saturation Leave-In Conditioner from Brocato. This is another brand which will give you plenty of moisturizing for your hair, eliminating dry hair problems.

These are professional products which means that you most likely will not find them in any department or drug stores. They are normally sold in salons, and if you do a Google search, you can find them online too.
I've had good luck with these products, and they are from top notch companies, so expect to pay a bit more for them than you would for regular brands.
Those are my suggestions. Either way, good luck.

Before using any product or hair treatment i will suggest you to ge for natural remedy because there are very low chances of getting any side effects on your hair. You can try oil therapy to fight against dry hair, use oils like coconut, almond, olive, sesame etc. will gives you better effect. Also you can use yogurt with some amount of mustard oil which will add moisture and shine to your hair.