Am I right that sodium laureth sulfate is used to scrub garage floors? What about the other one - sodium lauryl sulfate? I need scrub without sodium lauryl sulfate. I believe it is carcinogen.

No, that sodium laureth sulfate isnt used to scrub garage floors, but sodium lauryl sulfate is a powerful surfactant and detergent. It is used in both industrial cleaning products and, in personal care products. It is not on any official list of known or suspected carcinogens, but sodium lauryl sulfate is well known to be a skin and eye irritant and can cause dermatitis with prolonged contact in high concentrations. You should ask in drug store for such product.

If you look up sodium lauryl suphate and its derivatives you will find that it is used in anti-freeze. Combined with certain elements and chemicals it may cause cancer and/or tumors. It will cause thinning of the hair from shampoos that contain it. It will cause thinning of the eyebrows and other areas on the body when combined with soaps. It is a foaming agent. There are many shampoos, soaps, toothpaste, cleansers, etc. that are sulphate free. Just research the products and READ LABELS.