I just have to comment and congratulate to Kim Clijsters on her victory in US open. She is just back to tennis. She stopped playing tennis two years ago to start a family and now she is back in big style. There are many women in sport that are successful. Like if you remember in 2007 Paula Radcliffe won New York marathon. And it was just over nine months she had her first child.
I'm interesting in hearing some of your comments on this and their success. Do you know more examples as these?

I cannot remember the name of the mom who went into the Olympics last year but who was the one with the incredible abs? If anyone knows her name I'd be grateful. She was increedible! ANd I think she won the gold too.

I think we had one from NH who did that, but I can't remember her name.

Whenever I think of a girl with incredible abs, I see Brandi Chastain on her knees waving her shirt over her head. Those were abs to die for. Her husband is a lucky man.

Me? I traded my six pack for a keg, long ago.

Also found out that the Scottish golfer Catriona Matthew won the Women's British Open just 11 weeks after giving birth to her second daughter.

Goodness gracious, really?!?! I don't think I'd be able to even walk straight after giving birth. Thank goodness my role in the reproductive process is so small :)

:-) You really made me laugh there healthnfitnessguy. You males do have small role in reproductive system.
Do you know any other supermom? Or somebody else?