I am having gall bladder surgery. I hope everything works out good for me... However, I guess doctors will tell me the rest, but I would like to know what the post surgery procedure (at home) should be. Thanks in advance for all information!

You will probably leave the hospital the same day as having surgery. I am sure doctors will give you strict regulation how you should eat ... For example you should stick to fluids for first meals and after that follow restricted fat diet for a week. You will be probably on fluids and high fiber diet, mostly because they prevent constipation from the pain medication. Probably your bowels won’t be active for first 48 hours (2 tablespoons of milk of magnesia should help), but if your body cannot keep down fluids, call doctor!
Bathing is the biggest problem, because you must keep your incisions covered for the first 5 to 7 days; so you may shower once permitted by your surgeon.
Doctor will probably prescribe some medications (usually analgesic). Remember these medication can cause gases (walking prevents pain form gases).
You can immediately start with normal activity, except you must avoid heavy lifting for first month (very important notice!).
Probably you will have to return to doctor’s office in period 2 to 4 weeks.