I have had corns on both feet for years and have tried product after product to try to remove them for good to no avail. The weather is getting warm outside and I would love to wear sandals without being embarrassed. Can you help?!?!?

Well, the problem with corns is that most often they come back after being removed.
The best way to take care of them is when they are growing but I guess it is a little bit too late for that now. I think that the best thing to do is see a podiatrist, so that s/he can have a look at your corns, see if they are soft or hard and suggests the best treatment.
Hard corns can be burned off or cut using topical acid solution but the solution is not permanent. In this case, corns often reappear. Another option is a surgery, in which a soft tissue around the bones has become stiff is released and the toe straightened.
If the corns are soft, a podiatrist can take care of the problem at his office by making a small incision in the toe, grind down the piece of bone and close it.
It is highly unlikely that any of the products will ever take care of corns.