Hi everyone ok so this started to happend to me in 7th grade and ever sence it cost me my life why? becouse depression i cant go out to a place and stress anxiety you name it so in 7th grade one day i was sitting down and me and my freinds where talking and than i ask the teacher to use the restroom and i got up from my chair and my freinds started to lough i was like what? and they said dude your ass is wet and i was so embarased it happens when i think about it when i sit down for more than 15 mins and but when im at home nothing happens it also happens when I drink coffee i sit down and than theres a huge wet spot on my bum please help i have no other sources covering this topic its serious and im terrified to talk to people!

i have this problem too. i have no idea how to solve it. try putting baby powder or talcum powder down there. also you might want to try the product "sweat block" featured on rachel ray show.