Im a 14 year old girl in 8th grade and i sweat way to much in the under arms, hand (this is the worst), feet, etc. I've always sweated like this but now its kinda gotten worse! >.< I think there something wrong with me because even when its cold out I'll still sweat. I need this to go away soon...I cant take it anymore!!!!! :/

During teenage years, you generally sweat more. I had the same kind of problem, but the sweating of my hands has lessened over the years, I still sweat an abnormal amount from my armpits. I'm using a deodorant called Driclor, which can be obtained over the counter, or a stronger version can be obtained with a prescription. The active ingredient, Aluminium Hydrochloride just basicallly blocks your sweat glands entirely, and that encourages your body to distribute sweat evenly across your body, so you won't end up with a lot of sweat in one area. Can be used on the hands and the feet, even the back.

i agree with candyd driclor is amazing my hands dripped with sweat all day every second there was not one moment they were dry and i was 15 now 16 istarted using driclor and my hands stopped sweating straight away although they make your hands feel weird i got mine from the tesco's chemist part and i never knew there was a deodrant im going to use that now i just need something for my feet