Ok, so this is kind of embarrassing but I was wondering if anyone out there had ever experienced something like this: This past weekend, my boyfriend and I engaged in a lot of sexual activity plus working out at the gym and now I have a swelling on my outer labia. It's right on the seam of the labia. It's not painful and it doesn't feel like it's filled with fluid, but it's not totally hard, either. It's more firm to the touch. I don't think it could be an STD as my bf has been tested recently and came back clean and I was tested before we started sleeping together and was clear as well, but could these tests have been misleading? Could a lot of sexual activity have irritated the area or blocked an oil gland or something? Thanks for your help in advance:)

I have had similar red/swelling in the same area after sexual activity but after a few days the swelling went down and it returned to a normal pinkish color. So I wouldn't worry about it, the area is probably just irritated.