I do not know if I should be worried, that is why I would like to hear someone’s opinion about this. My problem is severe abdominal pain, which I feel almost during all day. It became worst after I eat something. I do not know what it could be and should I visit my doctor or wait that to pass on its own. Did anyone ever have these symptoms, and could help me.

My son had the same symptoms as you do, so maybe I know something you would be interested. Stomach pain, abdominal pain, bellyache, abdominal cramps, and acute abdomen are terms for explaining similar situation. Abdominal or stomach pain is pain that you feel anywhere between your chest and groin. This is often referred to as the stomach region or belly, as you have experienced. There are many organs in the abdomen, which is why that is hard to say what it could be. Pain in the abdomen can originate from any one of them, including organs related to digestion. Those are stomach, the end of the esophagus, the small and large intestines, the liver, the gallbladder, and the pancreas. Then it could be problem with aorta, which is a large blood vessel that runs straight down the inside of the abdomen. The appendix is an organ in the lower right abdomen that no longer serves much function. The kidneys are two bean shaped organs that lie deep within the abdominal cavity. However, the pain may originate from somewhere else, like your chest or pelvic region. My son had appendicitis, but you need to see your doctor because of this.

have you checked on your gallbladder? i had a gallstone stuck in the duct ... they had to remove it immediatley but it sounds similar to mine.

My son had this pain as well then when he went to the ER they found he has diverticulitis , Never wait if in pain . be seen as soon as you can . Like my son he will be fine once he has recovered from his surgery .
Good Luck