Ok so last week my labia minora was itchy,and the discharge consistency was a little thicker. when i would work or wear tight underwear it wouldnt itch and I would forget about it. After about a week I had sex with my boyfriend, it didnt hurt or anything so I didn't think anything of it. A few days later everything went away. I was just wondering what the hell was happening down there because it only lasted about 5 days and just went away. I research std's and couldn't find anything similar so i was wondering if anyone knew anything.

same is happening to me. It was weird I am at the end of my menstrual period when I woke up to this itching. At first I though it was a yeast infection but the itching was in the outside not inside, and when I checked the labial was dry. I had notice that is only when I wear tight undies....

The same thing has been happening to me. It just happened when I was on my last menstrual cycle, so I was thinking that I am allergic to whatever chemicals they are using on their tampons now. But it STILL hasn't gone away and my cycle ended a week ago. It started with a burning feeling and I had 2 little tears and it itched! Now it is only slightly itchy. Anyone know what it could be??

I have noticed that when I wear Tampax Pearl Tampons, its LITERALLY the string that is making me itchy. Once I take it out (to shower) I notice its gone, until I put a tampon in again. Ive looked up what they are made of, and its pretty much all natural, and they haven't changed their "Recipe" or anything when making them. I think I might try a yeast infection OUTER itch cream next time im on my period, because realistically I love the tampons; but not the itch.