Hello! I have such throat pain that I can't swallow anything but now I have my ear, nose and throat affected-it all hurts me I can't describe the pain but also my neck lymph glands are swollen and I see pretty much clearly my tonsils are also swollen and red with some white patches. I thought it was just a simple infection at first and few cups of hot tea would help but I was wrong obviously for since yesterday I also have this high fever so please someone help me with this ear, nose and throat problems - what do I take to treat this?

You should better go see a doc for it is more likely you have strep throat according the symptoms you have described so this infection has also affected your ears also-anyway you should get the proper diagnose first and when a doc determines what have caused you this ear, nose and throat pain than the proper diagnose is prescribed. In many cases strep throat is caused by some virus which is not treatable and goes on its own in a few days but to me it looks more like you have some bacterial infection for that high fever you have-anyway I think you should be having some antibiotic treatment I suppose for I also have frequent difficulties with my ear, nose and throat just like yours are and I usually am being prescribed some penicillin such as Cliacil.