after I had cleared up a yeast infection I got very painful lumps in my labia. eventually this resolved too. I got a 2nd yeast infection, and as that was nearly resolved, I had a very large lump in left labia, within half a day that has become the size of 2 inces by 1 1/2 inches by 5 inches. and it so extremy painful I can not sit, have been awake all night. THE affected labia is also very hot to touch. CAN You tell why this might follow yeast treatment, and what might be a good tretment?

Did you find a solution to your problem..I am having the same thing..And I'm curious as to what you did ..

Hi! Yeast infections are caused by an overgrowth of yeast. Many times diet is a huge factor in recurrent yeast. Do you drink coffee, soda, regular tea? Do you eat a lot of processed foods? Sugar? Yeast thrive in this situation. The lump may be Bartholomew's Gland. It can swell up with fluid. I think is is due to irritation of acidic bodily fluids, but I have no proof. Go to your gyno. You can manually drain the gland by rubbing it gently (wash hands) daily. I had it when I developed Vulvadynia. It was triggered by a yeast infection. I had several after. I haven't had one in over a year and a half. But I changed my lifestye. Good luck. Laura

I just went to my family physician yesturday because I had very large inflamation forming between my larger and smaller labia on one side. Seriously, my left labia was doubled in size at least. Turned out, I had a swolenor infected bartholomew gland which derived from a ingrown hair's infection traveling there through a lymph vessicle. My doc told me to take sitz baths (just water, no extras, 4-7 inches deep, fairly hot) twice a day for at least 15 min and it should clear itself up, "by getting the lymph flowing." Yes the baths are a little bit of a pain in the butt to find time for, but you only need to undress your lower half and the time goes quick). She told me to call the office if it didnt get better within a few days so she can get me an antibiotic.
So Far I have taken 3 and it's just getting larger and sorer, but we'll see. Try this if you want, my doctor had faith it would go away. Good luck!