about a week ago I noticed a swollen lymphnode in my right armpit. It was there for a few days and went away. Around the time it went away a swollen lymphnode appeared in my left armpit. Now it was been about a week and I have three swollen in the left and one in the right. These are painful, but not excessively. I also noticed a slight pain in my left nipple, which also feels some what like it is swollen, but it is hard to tell.

Nothing out of the ordinary has happened. The only thing I can think of is that I recently put in a hot tub at my home about 3 weeks ago and I have been using it daily since. Could this be anyway related?

I am making an appointment to see a doc tomorrow.

You posted this a long time ago but I am wondering what the doctor said. I think that my hot tub may be the cause of the same exact issue. If you ended up going to the doctor, could you please tell me if a hot tub can cause swollen lymph nodes.

Thanks!!!!

You have folliculitis from the hot tub. I have the exact same thing and I've had it before because my parents never put enough chemicals in the hot tub.

Go get a mammogram if your a female, nipple pain and swollen lymph glands?????