My son has a swollen neck lymphnodes. What should I do?

Please, do not give your son aspirin!!!
I think it is best to go to your doctor, will treat the cause of the swelling and prescribe your son antibiotic or an antiviral medication. If your son’s doctor won’t be sure what is causing the problem, your son may need to have the swollen node biopsied. To perform this procedure, doctor will insert a needle in the lymph node, remove a sample of tissue or fluid, and send the sample to a laboratory. But I think this will most certainly won’t happen. With children swollen lymph nodes are signs of infection, but when older people develop the condition, there may be a more serious underlying cause. With children this is very common situation, do not worry, just take him to doctor’s.

I have a swollen lymphnode on my neck and my doctor said that i need to see an ENT doctor, and he is going to check me out about this and im going to see him. What are the causes of these swollen lymohnodes. What is going to happen after i get my blood work done and get the results what will the results say im positive for WHAT?

:cry: [/list]