I'm 16 I went to bed last night washed off my makeup and passed out this morning when I woke up around 5 my eyelid was hurting not to mad just enought to bug me, I went back to bed and woke up around 1 it feels as if it's right under my eyelashes, iv been sleepy all day I slept for about 3 hours and it felt worst when I woke up, I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me what it is or if it will still be like that tomorrow for school it looks a little swollen and a little red

You are probably having an inflammation of the eyelid, which swollen and red. The reasons for it can be either just inflammatory, allergic or an infection. About the allergy possibility you should check you eye make up products (including cleaning lotions), is there any new product? Also you should replace all products older than 6 months. Of course you don;t use eye make-up the next days to avoid more irritation. Another thing you can do is clean your eyelid with a warm washcloth. If you notice that the symptoms don't get better, you should see a doctor, specially if it gets worse and you can't properly close your eyes.