I started having weird allergy symptoms when I started using a liquid gel type of eyeliner. By the end of the day when I wash my face, my eyelid starts showing tiny blister kind of bubbles and by the time I wake up the next morning, my eye is swollen with tiny blister kind of bubbles all over my eyelid. I stopped using that makeup and haven't used makeup in a while. However, when I put on my regular pencil eyeliner last night which I don't have any allergic reaction to, it showed the same reaction this morning. And this time it's only one eye that is swollen, red, has small blister/pimple kind of bubbles. It looks like I have a pink eye, but it's only the eyelid that's red and swollen and my eye itself is fine.

Is there any way to treat and prevent this? Seems like ever since my eye started showing this reaction, it's showing allergic reactions to all my makeups.

Ah, that's exactly what happened to me! I put on eyeliner and the next day, one eye got puffy. I blamed it due to sleeping late and swimming. Now the other eye is very puffy and swollen. I can barely open it.

I don't know why. :/

This has been happening to me too, small blisters and swollen eyelids that are very sore but I cannot seem to find what is causing it...Doesn't happen all the time just occasionally and cannot yet relate it to any make up..