Hi. I woke up this morning with a very strong urge to urinate, which was unusual because I hardly go during the day, let alone early morning. While urinating, I soon discovered that there were small white pieces of something coming from my urethra. There was also a little blood and pain too. I've never had this happen before. I don't think this is an STD because I only have one faithful partner and we have both been tested before. Should I wait for my gyno appt. in two weeks or should I go check now? Any suggestions or info will be greatly appreciated. :D

Hi Jazzy: That is a TOTAL UTI, Bladder, Kidney infection. You need to go to your local doctor and have a urine test. It is usually right away that they can tell. And then they will give you anitbiotics. Also IF you have pain in your back - from you kidneys, then you need to mention that to him/her, so they can give you a kidney ultrasound - just to make sure you don't have kidney stones!!! Good luck hon, and let me know how you go on OK?

I agree with what bambi27 has posted. It sounds like there is an issue with your urinary tract and you need to see a doctor about it as soon as possible. Any time there is actual blood coming from your urethra, then you should get it taken care of as soon as possible. Please let us know what your diagnosis turns out to be.

I have a question to ask you regarding a reply you gave to someone over a year ago. How can I message you or ask the question so you can answer?