I am sick and tired of having the worst face of every girl I know. When I notice acne at my face I want to rip my all face to get rid of those. At the end, when I see it will pass, I have to notice one more coming. I really have feeling I will spend my all life looking at this ugly face. Is there any help for me?

I have the same problem, and it seems it is our bad luck; we are always surrounded by people with perfect face. I know it sucks and maybe I will appear as some bad person, but it is hard to be the worst. Anyways my acne seems mild, but my face fluctuates from a dry complexion then oily. For my acne, I want to get rid of it all. Then one day my cousin came to me bringing me present. As I did not know what it could be, I was very happy. When I saw that is some wash gel for acne, I wanted to die. It is not just that everyone noticed my problem, but seems they feel sorrow and wants to help me. Anyway, I tried it and it definitely worked! It was purifying gel for oily skin with extra vitamins. I think you should try this before you decide for laser or something else.

I too had a hell of acne covering almost my entire face but now its gone. I recommend not to use any medical products coz trust me it will make it worse. Just let it be like that, drink water, wash your face with water and any mild soap and lastly feel good. But it takes months to clear up. Lastly masturbation should be stopped. I think masturbation doesn't cause acne but if you've got acne it will make your skin screwed.

I think sleep also related to acne. Try to make yourself deep sleep at 10PM and don't wake before 3AM. My skin got better when I do that, it works on some people really. Also keep your bed sheets and pillow case clean.

If you have a big pimple put toothpaste on it it will take away the inflammation and dry it out wash your face everyday morning and night DON'T WEAR MAKEUP it will make more pimples I bet you are very pretty I hope this helps