So I am 21. Female. I've been on birth control since I was 13. The last time I got my period was when I was 16. That's not the issue. I lost my virginity at 17. I've had multiple partners for sex. For the past two years every time I have sex I end up with tears on the outside of my vagina. They started out as minor ones that would heal within days. I recently had sex with my ex who is well endowed. Normally the guy I've usually been hooking up with (protected) is average manhood. So with my ex it was very painful when he was deep inside me to where I burst into tears. I just checked myself today and I have a smallish medium sized tear between my vaginal opening and my anus. It bleed a little red. Usually when I have tears down there it's small and confined to my labia majora skin at my vaginal opening. I am confused as what to do. My primary care physician is a male doctor and I'd feel more comfortable with a women checking down there. My gynecologist is a female doctor.  Do I schedule an appt with her? Please help.  

Hi Brittany.
So I think you do need to see a doctor, have you had a good look at yourself using a mirror