Hello, I'm 16 and never had sex.

A week back I noticed there was a small red spot on my foreskin. When I examined it I realized it was actually teared skin, it didn't hurt or sting so I just applied some lotion and left it as it was. Today I noticed another small tear has appeared right next to the other one and I'm starting to see signs of another one showing up. again it doesn't hurt or anything. I haven't masturbated since I saw the first one and I've been very carefull doing exercise and other things.  I'm extremly concerned and would like some answers!

For the record I'm a virgin, never had any kind of sexual contact and I'm circumcised.

Hey there you talk about noticing tears on your foreskin but then say you are circumcised... Can you better explain your question because if you are circumcised you should not have a foreskin

well I don't know what to call it, it's right on the area where the skin was cut.
In this pic they call it the neck.
http://thumb7.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/636694/310003781/stock-vector-anatomy-of-the-penis-310003781.jpg
Hope it helps and thanks in advance!

Ok so there are little red marks or years behind the glans of your penis? When you masturbated were you rough and did you use any lube?

Yeah that's it. I usually masturbate without using anything so maybe that caused some friction? I can get a little rough at times.

I would say it's that can't say for fire because I can't see what it looks like but if you are not sexually active then you don't need to worry about stds try being a little less rough and MABY using some lube

I don't have a working camera but I'll try to find a way, if not I'll wait another week and if it gets worse, I'm gonna see the doctor! Thanks for the help!

Sounds hoot just let it heal as good as you can. And don't be too rough it should be fine