So I'm kind of freaking out but I'm hoping that someone here can give me an answer. A few days before my period started I noticed these extremely tiny bumps on the rim of my labia minora. They don't itch, burn or hurt they're just there. Friday my period started and now I have two pimples that are symmetrical and normal sized at the top of my vaginal opening. They aren't really bothersome at all either. Could someone please tell me if this is normal or not?? I'm freaking out! I'm 18 years old and I've never had sex. 

do you masterbate alot or do you sweat alot down there it could be just a rash relax i thik you ll be fine

I don't masturbate but I have recently been sweating a TON down there. Thanks so much!

I should clarify by saying I've never had penetrative sex. I had oral sex with my boyfriend (who is also a virgin, I've known him my entire life) 8 months ago. We haven't done it since. But I don't think that would pose a problem now.

there are some std and other diseases that can be contagious through saliva i know you said hes a virgin but has he had oral sex with someone else beside yourself/

He's only done oral with me and I've only done it with him. We've literally dated each other since elementary. We've only been with each other.

I've also recently gotten my physical and they drew blood and didn't find anything. I also had a urine test done last week and it found nothing.

i dont think and i might be wrong but you cant say 100 percent that he hasnt been with someone else. unless his been tied to you [literally] since elem. school then i would belive you . on the blood work did you ask the doctor to check for std specificly because if they did a cbc it usally doesnt show up and depending on what kind of urine test they did defintly it wouldnt show up there . you might want to ask the dr. what kind of test they did or if you have paper work look through it it has to tell you what kind of labs they did .or better yet talk to your dr. and ask him to do a specific blood test to test for stds . im just saying it better to be safe than sorry . and have some peace of mind

Well, the bumps disappeared when my period ended today so I think they were because of that. Thanks for your response!