My daughter is 17 years old and says she is a restricter during the school day meaning she does not eat very much if at all during the day and binge eats during the nights and weekends. I believe she has depression. However, she has fits when she gains weight. She is trying to lose weight for a performance but when she struggles and gains it back she gets depressed. She refuses to give up the performance which will be in mid-December. When she is in her rage she continues to say that it keeps coming back and that no one understands. Not sure what I should do?

i know this post israther old, and hopefully you've already resolved the issue, but if she begins to show these signs again, please take her to a doctor. it sounds to me that she has binge eating disorder, and that is a gateway to anorexia and/or bulimia. play close attention toher eating habits, and good luck with everything.
god bless.