Anyone binge eating and purging? Help! I suffer from bulimia. I regularly vomit after an episode of binge eating. Nobody knows how much I can eat. I eat a lot, and I eat fast. Then I start to feel guilty over it and I vomit. How is binge eating disorder treated?

Hi. There are few methods used for treatment of binge eating disorder. My sister suffers from bulimia too. I know all about binge eating and purging. She`s on a group therapy. At first, she was feeling ashamed. Then she started to talk with other people who also suffer from bulimia. Now she knows she is not alone. Group therapies are good. However, individual therapy is the key thing. Family therapy is also suggested for patients with bulimia under 16 or 18 years of age. My sister`s health care provider recommended individual therapy and family support.