Hi. I am 17 years old and I think I`m pregnant. My boyfriend told me it`s all fine with him. I am a bit scared, however. I think I am too young to have a baby. What to you think of teenage moms?

Hi. I am 18 years old and I would die if something like that happens to me. I can`t be a mother in my age. However, they are often single and very brave to raise a child on their own. Teenage moms are ok I guess. But, I think I am too young for that, too. If you are going to have a baby you must be certain you want it that way. Some of my friends would die to have a baby, but I am not even considering it as an option.

well my name is gloria and i'm 15 and i already went threw an abortion. i had an abortion 3 months ago. i was three months. my boyfriend was okay but i wasnt i was too young to be a mom. i really feel bad about waht i did.my best friend was pregnant her mom hit her till she was bleeding ...i was scare for my mom would do the smae thing so i gave it up.

Anyone, at any age, can be a good parent if they are willing to give everything they have to raising a child. You are a parent 24/7 and it is hard work.
At age 23 I got pregnant by accident. I raised my child on my own. It was the hardest most demanding thing I have ever done. I gave my all!
Worked full time. Had good family support and a wonderful babysitter.
My child always came before me no matter what the cause. I dedicated 19 years of my life to raise her into a wonderful young woman.
I put her through college.
She is now married to a wonderful young man and SHE MAKES ME PROUD!
Motherhood is the toughest thing you will ever do.....but believe me when I say it is the most awesome, wonderful thing in the world.
My advice to you is to think about what it is you want most. Are you the type of person that is selfish and wants to have everything your way?
Do you want to go out and party? Shop till you drop?
To be a good mother, in my opinion, all this goes away....All your selfishness is giving up to care for your baby. And who wants a baby to be in a "party" enviroment? The shop till you drop goes away because you will not be able to afford it.
Hope I've helped you.