Good day everyone. I am trying to understand Maple syrup diet program for weight loss, but every time when I think that I did it, something new just appears. Honestly, I was thinking that I do know how to follow this diet program, but now I know that I don’t have a clue :) You know why? Because, I don’t really know how this diet program works, and the most important thing is that I don’t know what foods are recommended by maple syrup diet for weight loss?

Do you know, anyone, because I think that you know a lot about this expensive diet program :)let me know! 

People, you can never know everything about some diet program. And, you know it :) Now, about maple syrup diet program – I think that the most important thing is that you eat raw foods, eat like vegetarian or vegan, and avoid all processed foods. Because, I will repeat that this is not a diet program, it is detox program. I think that, after first 14 days of this diet program, you can try to get back into solid foods, such as vegetable soup, followed by vegetables and fruits. So, that is the point of this diet program, you can eat almost everything as long as those foods are not processed. 

Hello. If you love to eat raw food, than this diet program is totally for you. My cousin Martha was following this diet program, but she could do that, because since I know her (she is 14years older than me), she is vegetarian and I don’t remember that she was eating anything that was cooked :) SO, this diet program was a great thing for her, and I am sure that it will be great for you, if you could be a vegetarian.

I am not sure about one thing- because I am pretty sure that this diet program is starving.

So, good luck! 

Hello girls. Thank you so much for your posts. Frankly, I am not so sure do I want to starve myself, because everyone who knows me, knows how much I love and how much I enjoy to eat. I mean, I could follow some diet program, but where I can eat. I was thinking that Maple Syrup diet is a good idea, but now I don’t know. I am not against raw food or vegetarian menu, but I think that I could not starve myself – that is the only problem.

I will think about it once again. I like the concept of this diet program, but…

Thank you! 

Hey girls. I had that luck, and I am using Maple syrup for a long time now. At first, I have to confess that I was always hungry, because I was eating a lot before I started to follow this diet program. It was really hard for me to eat that little, but step by step, and I did it. And, I would never change this diet program in my life :) It is true, you have to eat raw food, that is not processed, but now that food is really delicious for me, even if I was eating meat all the time – a lot of meat. You see, you really can do everything!

Hello. I am so glad for your success, it is really nice to know that once you are persistent at something, you can do it. For real! Now, I am not so sure would I be able to do that or to follow that kind of lifestyle, but now, listening to you, it makes a sense. I also love to eat a meat – especially chicken, and I don’t know would I be able to imagine my day without it. I don’t know, your words are really encouraging, but I am not so sure, I know that my character is labile :/

Thank you for such amazing words.Have a nice day!