Hi, folks. My wife and I will soon have a baby. This is our first one, so we are little concerned. We have to buy a crib, but we don’t know which one to choose. Are imported baby cribs better than domestic? Someone told me so. I would really like to hear your opinions.

Hello, there. I think that you shouldn’t see things in this way. Don’t look brands or prices if possible. The most expensive ones do not have to be the safest ones. I recommend you to put baby’s comfort first. Mattress is something that is very important. It should have a certain firmness and height. You can consult vendors for this. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Hi, there. I agree with the previous post. I don’t like people who look everything through brands and prices. I bought for my kid some unknown baby crib. And we went well. Nothing happened to him. The mattress is really important. Its firmness is really something that plays key role. I hope you’ll find out posts useful. Good luck!