Hi, I have problems with my back because of my mattress. It’s old and I need to buy a new one. But this time, I want to find a good one, that will last long and be comfortable. What should I look for in a mattress?

Hi, I bought a new mattress few weeks ago with help of one agency. I told them exactly what I needed, and they found me an ideal mattress. There are couple of things that are important if you want the best mattress. It has to be comfortable, durable and to have lots of space. From comfort depends if your back are going to hurt or not. If the mattress is too hard or too soft, it’s not good for your spine. Your spine should be in the same position as when you’re standing. Space is also important, because if you don’t have enough space, you won’t be able to find a good sleeping position. Duration is important because mattresses are expensive, and they’re not something you can buy twice a year. They have to last long and remain as new. The best mattress must have all those characteristics.