Hi, I often wake up with pain in my neck and back, and I feel tired during the day. Maybe I sleep in a bad posture. Do you know what is the best sleeping posture?

Hi, sleeping posture is very important, because your rest depends on it. It is important to have a pillow under your had, but not under your shoulders. Don’t use more than one pillow, because it could disturb your natural spin position, which is very important. If you sleep on the side, a pillow between your knees will help maintain a neutral spine position. You can’t have a good sleeping posture if you have a sagging mattress. Your neck and back probably hurt because you don’t sleep in the right position. All these things are equally important for remaining the best sleeping posture. I know it’s not easy to change your habits, and maybe you will not be able to sleep in the first couple of days, but it will be worth all the effort.