I'm a 38 year old female and over weight. Three days ago I found a small bump (about the size of a pea) on my anus, literally. It's not super painful just tender and hasn't bled at all, doesn't really hurt to go but most of the time I'm aware that it's there when sitting. I was having alot of stomache problems the end of last year and had a colonoscopy that showed nothing, except that I needed to eat more fiber. I guess I should also mention that the bump is not hard, I guess I would describe it as more mushy. Any info anyone can provide is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I'm 17 and have noticed on too, but it's been a while since I last noticed it, but now it's clear. I have bled sometimes when wiping or going to the bathroom, but I don't know what it is either.

I'm 18 and I have the exact bump you're describing. If you found out what it is please reply, I just found it right now. It wasn't there yesterday so it's kind of weird...

In 15 I have the exact same thing I'm sooo scared I'm too young to die ..... help me please :'(

there is a problem on the forum that when i use word anus then its replacing it with anus. so just change anus with anus in my given url