I know this might sound strange, but I have one embarrassing problem. Few days ago, I have noticed small bump on my anus. It does not hurt or itch, or make me any problem, but I am worried. I know it is not some normal growth so I am afraid that is cancer or something else equally dangerous. Is out there anyone with the same problem who might help me and say more about it, since I am too ashamed to visit my doctor about this?

I can tell you that anal bump is not something that should make you feel embarrassing. Doctors get used on that, and many other things, you can never imagine. Little anal bump is probably something they saw thousands time during their career. That is why, do not mess around with this, and make emergency appointment. You know as sooner as you start to treat some problem, sooner you might heal it. As much I know, anal bump might be hemorrhoid, which is not so harmful to you. That is the most common reason for this kind of problems you have. There are two different kinds of hemorhoids, internal and external. Yours might be external, since it is placed on the outside of your anus. Off course, I guess there are much more different conditions, but you need to check that with your doctor.

If you were just playing around with your anus you probably just have swelling. Ive had them happen before and it went away. Didn't really recall damaging anything but when you get pretty turned on I guess you tend to get a little rough without really knowing the damage.

I developed something in that area that is like hanging mole or something. The doctor said it's no big deal, & that they could remove it easily if I decided to do that.

For the past couple months, I have been noticing a clear anal discharge that has a faint but not unpleasant odour. Even if I do not defaecate, I wipe my anus as I feel like something's come out. I also noticed when I closely examine my rectum, it looks very red. I also have a bump on the rim that looks like a pimple but it seems subcutaneous. It actually feels glandular.

I have a similar problem did you ever find out what it was?

It could be an anal fissure. A fancy way of saying a rip in the lining. if it gets puss you need to try and squeeze it. I had one and once i squeezed it it disappeared.