I have been training both judo and karate for several years. Though the look completely different, they have the same basic principles. Anyway, I started feeling some problems during judo classes. It seems that my hand tendons have been hurt. Are there any good medicaments for my tendon troubles? Or any way to make them heal faster?

Martial arts are type of activity where tendons and ligaments are often easily strained; due to their techniques. Then, when we hurt our joints, we still continue training, not allowing our body to rest and heal, which make rehabilitation time much, much longer.
I know all this because I had and still have similar problems (I train aikido for 5 years now). You could use some ointments and elastic bandages for your tendons. However, the only good solution is not to use your hurt hand for a while.