A couple of days ago I read about this testicle self-examination, and I decided to give it a go! I made a hot tub, lay in it, and started to look out for some lumps. I freaked out when I felt lumps on both of my testicles. I am seeing a physican ina few days but would like to get more info about the possible conditions. Please, answer as soon as possible! Tha

Stop panicing! Didn’t you read that testicles usually feel a little bit lumpy because of the epidydimis, this tube that lies in the back of a testis and produces sperm. By natures, these tubes may feel lumpy, so that may be your lumps. However, it is good that you noticed them, you should also check them because there are some other conditions related to testicle lumps like variocelles, or even cancer. After you have been examined, and nothing proves to be wrong, at least you will know what a normal look and feel of your testicles is. That may help you notice any change that may occur.